Semi-Custom Revisions to House Plan: farmhouse33 with garage
SCOPE OF WORK: Revise the farmhouse33 plan as follows:
- Add a bedroom where the current back porch is located
- Remove the back porch or bump it over
- Create a small hall and jack-and-jill bath using the existing laundry room space
- Move the laundry room to the storage closet
- Structural engineering, including lumber specs, beam/header sizing, wind load & shear wall calculations, foundation sizing and connection specs, grading/drainage engineering (if required) and truss & joist calculations; civil engineering, including grading and drainage plans; are not included in this estimate and must be obtained from a local engineer.
- Your building department may require an electrical one-line diagram and load calculations. We recommend obtaining this from the electrician that will be working on your job once appliance selections have been made.
- Your building department may require an HVAC plan and calculations. We recommend obtaining this from the HVAC contractor that will be working on your job.
- Design Fees: Design fees for the revisions listed above are $300, plus the price of the plan ($950 in pdf format). Time frame to complete revisions is approx. 3 weeks.
- Delivery: Any drafted elevations or construction documents will be delivered via e-mail in .pdf format on 24”x36” architectural sheets, to scale, upon payment. These files can be sent to your printer for copies (blueprints).
- License: Single-use. Digital files and copies may be used, printed, modified and distributed as necessary to build one home one time. Additional licenses are required for additional builds. 61custom retains all copyrights, so the plans may not be re-sold or used to build more than one home without permission.
- Engineering, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, energy, wind, seismic, or hurricane calculations or specs; truss, beam, strap & shear calculations or specifications; permit or plan review fees; surveys; grading or drainage plans or engineering; architectural seals/stamps; landscape/pool designs; and printing/copying fees are not included.
- All prices are listed in US Dollars.
- Payment may be made via check or credit card.
- This Proposal & Estimate is valid for 30 days from date prepared. (1.16.19)