About this House Plan
courtyard23 is a semi-custom plan with several standard options available at no additional charge. Custom revisions are also available – email us and include the details of the changes you’d like to make for an estimate.
How to Order
- Choose your plan set type: standard or preliminary. CAD files are also available – please request an estimate.
- Choose slab or walk-out basement, or request an estimate for a different foundation type, such as crawlspace or unfinished basement.
- Choose from our standard options to configure your unique floorplan just the way you want it, at no additional charge! Select your preference for each numbered option above.
- Choose stucco or siding exterior finish (each with cultured stone accents).
- Place your order. 61custom will verify your option choices with you and produce your unique floorplan for review. Sign-off on your semi-custom floorplan, and 61custom will draft your customized plans within approx. 14 business days. Plans are sent out to you via email and include a license to print as many copies as necessary to build one home.
- Slab foundation type includes covered patio slab at the back. Walk-out basement includes a covered deck on the main level with a covered patio at the lower level.
- Walk-in pantry and garage storage options are not available when selecting the walk-out basement.
- Living area with garage storage option: 2303 sqft
- Living area with walk-in pantry option: 2388 sqft
- Living area with walk-out basement: 4142 sqft
(includes basement mechanical & storage areas)
- Plan includes 8′ tall doors throughout
- Main level ceilings are vaulted or 10′ flat with the exception of the hall bath, which is 9′ flat
- Walk-out basement ceiling height is 9′. Open web floor trusses with basement option allow installation of plumbing, electrical and mechanical inside the floor structure