This 3756sqft – 4126sqft modern house plan was designed around a central front courtyard. Guests enter through a gated tower, and proceed through the courtyard to the double-door entry. Upon entry, you’ll see a warm “parlor” sitting area with windows to the back and a two-way fireplace that’s shared with the adjacent greatroom.
This 4 bedroom house plan has a large greatroom with wetbar, and a separate game room/teen room. The dining room opens out to the central courtyard and outdoor bbq area with a sink and under-counter refrigerator. The kitchen is equipped with an over-sized island, built-in ovens, and 48″ refrigerator. The 16′ pocket door in the great room opens fully, giving the kitchen/living area an indoor-outdoor feel. Varied ceiling heights and 8ft interior doors add interest and an open feel.
A mudroom area at the garage entry is a great place for a bench and storage for coats, shoes and backpacks. The over-sized laundry room is bright and roomy. Split bedrooms offer privacy, and with four separate outdoor patio areas, there’s a space for everyone to relax or play.
Several optional extensions and exterior elevation choices allow for flexibility.
How to Order
- Choose your plan set type: standard or preliminary. CAD files are also available – please request an estimate.
- Choose the exterior style – Contemporary, Southwest Contemporary (flat/parapet roof) or Transitional.
- Choose your exterior finish – siding or stucco. Both have cultured stone accents.
- Choose front or side entry garage.
- Would you like to add the optional exercise room i.l.o. tandem garage bay?
- Would you like to add the game room extension?
- Would you like to extend the breakfast room and back covered patio?
- Would you like to extend the master closet?
- Would you like to extend both the master bedroom and master closet?
- Place your order. 61custom will verify your option choices with you and produce your unique floorplan for review. Sign-off on your semi-custom floorplan, and 61custom will draft your customized plans within approx. 14 business days. Plans are sent out to you via email and include a license to print as many copies as necessary to build one home.